The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
* Legal Notice
* All notices from Tagless Threads to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Tagless Threads shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
3272 Grey Hawk Court
Carlsbad, CA 92010
* All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
3272 Grey Hawk Court
Carlsbad, CA 92010
* Copyright © 2005-2010 Tagless Threads. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2005-2008 Tagless Threads. All rights reserved.
* All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Tagless Threads. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Tagless Threads or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
* Use Of Site
* This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Tagless Threads and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Tagless Threads believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Tagless Threads and its subsidiaries.
* Artwork:The customer is responsible for artwork sent to Tagless Threads. The edges of artwork should be clean with no pixels. Ai and PSD files are accepted for Screen Printing and Jpeg files are accepted for Digital Printing. Files should be 300 resolution minimum at the size you would like the image printed. Artwork for Screen Printing should be color separated with one layer per color and no layer should overlap one another. *We recommend vector images for Screen Printing.Failure to upload print ready art will cause a delay in production which Tagless Threads will not be held liable for. If artwork is uploaded in a size larger than the said paid for service,Tagless Threads will adjust to fit maximum print size paid for. All maximum printing sizes are as follows : 18"x25" for Jumbo (unisex sizes only), 15"x18" for Standard Unisex, 12"x16" for Womens and most Kids,14"x16" for Standard DTG,10"x12" for Womens and most Kids. If multiple sizes and genders of garments are ordered, Tagless Threads will choose the best common size for all garments. Tagless threads does not check artwork during the quote process unless asked and sent to the art department for approval. All designs sent during the quoting process are assumed for quoting purposes only and are not expected to be print ready.
* Ink Colors: The Customer is responsible for choosing the colors in the artwork based on the provided Color Chart. If a custom color is required the Customer will need to pay for a Pantone Color. If no Custom Pantone color is paid for ,Tagless Threads will not be held liable for colors for they are subjective.
* Copyrights: If the customer uploads their own design or influences the product in any other way (text personalization), the customer assures Tagless Threads that text and design are free from any third-party rights. The costs for possible infringements of copyright, personal rights or naming rights are to be borne completely by the customer,. The customer also assures that by individualization of the product he does not infringe upon any other third-party rights. The customer releases Tagless Threads from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall promptly reimburse Tagless Threads for all defense costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
* Production Time : The standard turn around time for a basic order is five to ten business days. This time frame does depend on the order and the difficulty of the job and is only an estimated amount of time.This is per design and includes printing time only. Time may increase if custom tags or patches are ordered. Production begins after we have payment,print ready artwork, and signed Confirmation Mock Up. Tagless Threads will not proceed with an order if any of these are not provided. Production time can be delayed if the garments from a particular manufacturer are on backorder or out of stock, changes are made to the order, or artwork is not print ready. Tagless Threads is not liable if production exceeds the estimated 5-10 business days. Orders may take up to sixty business days depending on the nature of the order quantity, back ordered garments, or the customer not following guidelines set forth for the order to proceed. If an order is needed by a specific date. the customer will be responsible for choosing the Priority Order option. The Priority Order rates range in percentage of an order according to the desired date. Tagless Threads will do everything in their part to ship by a certain date if a Priority Order is paid for but cannot guarantee delivery. The Customer is responsible for completing payment on expedited shipment if needed or required. Tagless Threads will not be held liable if an order is not delivered on the requested date. Once the order is shipped, Tagless Threads is not responsible if a package is late or lost. Tagless Threads will not be held liable if a Priority Order is delayed on the Customer's behalf. Tagless Threads recommends that the Customer receive garments before scheduling any event such as a photo shoot,holiday,vacation, or marketing event.
* Order Process Quote and Invoice : Once a Customer accepts an estimate, an invoice will be sent shortly after. When the Customer receives the invoice, they may pay online on a secure form. Tagless Threads only charges a credit card if a Customer is present and requested it. Otherwise, the Customer is responsible for entering their own payment information. Once payment is complete, the Customer will receive an Order Confirmation Email. It is required that this email is opened. In this email, there will be a link to an Upload Form. In the Upload Form , the Customer will fill out all order and garment specifications as well as upload the print ready artwork. Within 72 hours of receipt of the Upload Form, the Customer will receive the Confirmation Mock Up to approve. Please note DTG orders under 30 or Online Design orders will not receive a Mock Up. Once the Mock Up is signed and emailed back to email@example.com, production will begin.
* Confirmation Mock Ups: All Screen Printing orders and DTG orders over 30 garments will receive Confirmation Mock Ups to be approved by the Customer. These must be signed and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Confirmation Mock Up is a digital mock-up sent through email. All specifications should be checked by the Customer for accuracy in spelling, color, sizes ordered, and accuracy of artwork. Tagless Threads will not be held liable for corrections not implemented and/or requested during the Mock Up process. Any changes requested after customer approval may result in production delays and/or additional expenses for which the Customer will be responsible for. If any alterations or changes are made to a Mock Up that does not reflect what was originally uploaded there may be an increase in turn around time.Tagless Threads will not refund or reprint an order if a Confirmation Mock Up was not signed. Any order printed differently than your Confirmation Mock Up indicates (unless changes were made by a Customer after signed ), Tagless Threads will review for reprint eligibility. Please email email@example.com within 48 hours to report this.
* Garment Quantity Satisfaction and Customer Supplied Garments: Tagless Threads requests that customers sending in garments from their own personal stock or drop shipped from a wholesaler provide at least one extra of each size/ color/ style. This is to ensure that every customer will receive the exact amount as ordered. In the event that there are no mis-prints the customer will receive extra shirts. If a customer fails to fullfill this request, Tagless Threads is not liable for any misprints and the customer may not receive the complete order. The client is responsible for his or her own garments supplied and will not be held responsible for inconsistencies in ink to garment compatibility do to the nature of discharge. In the event that a garment is not discharging properly, Tagless Threads will use a different form of water based ink.Tagless Threads recommends that the Customer order 1-2 extra garments per size to ensure that the quantity needed is received. Due to the nature of the business, Tagless Threads will not be held responsible for providing extra garments in the event that an item is misprinted. If your full order is not received, Tagless Threads will refund for the missing items if reported within 48 hours of delivery. An accurate record is kept for misprinted items. Tagless Threads will not be held liable for garments that are not guaranteed dischargeable.Due to the nature of Fashion Forward Printing, Jumbo or All Over prints may not be consistent because each size of garment has different dimensions. Non 100% cotton tees such as 50/50 tees, burnout tees, and Tri Blend tees may not discharge properly. In the event of this , Tagless Threads will use an alternate water based ink. The same information applies to some garments with a green or blue hue.
Due to different sized garments, if a Customer requested a print size larger than the garment's printable area (inside seams ), the print may go over the seams. Any print that goes over the seam of a garment may cause inconsistencies in the print and not all garments will be the exact same. Tagless Threads may have to resize artwork to print fit printable area or print as is. * Selection of Garments: Tagless Threads will assist in helping the customer select garments if requested. Tagless Threads is not liable if the garments suggested are not up the Customer's standards. The Customer is responsible for doing research on said garments. Samples are available for purchase if the Customer is unsure of the suggestion made. Tagless Threads is a garment printer ; not a garment manufacture.
* Ethical Business Practice : Customer agrees to not make any false accusations or remarks about Tagless Threads. If customer decides to slander or falsely depict Tagless Threads, the customer will be held responsible for the cost of removing the false remarks as well as the cost for any damages Tagless Threads endures. If customer submits a chargeback on his or her order while garments have been delivered, the customer will be made responsible for all chargeback fees,attorney fees, court fees,collection fees and or damages that Tagless Threads endures due to the chargeback. If a Customer reverses a charge for an order that Tagless Threads is not held liable for , the Customer will be responsible for any fees or damages brought forth to the company.
* Returns and Cancellations : Returns or Reprints are only granted if Tagless Threads is held accountable for reasons why the customer would return the item(s). If order guidelines or Terms are not followed, Tagless Threads is not held liable. Customers have up to 48 business hours upon delivery to bring a circumstance or problem to the attention of Tagless Threads. If a Customer fails to do so, Tagless Threads will not be responsible. Any order printed differently than your Confirmation Mock Up indicates, Tagless Threads will review for reprint eligibility. The Customer has 48 hours to report this. Cancellations : Customers have the right to cancel an order up until it goes into production. Once Confirmation Mock Ups are signed, an order may not be cancelled. All Customers are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the total order.
* Custom Care Tags : Not all garments will be sewed exactly the same therefore not all garments will have perfect dimensions. Care tags may not be printed perfectly center because of this.Due to the nature of the print,care tags may show through to the other side of the shirt. Tagless Threads will not be held liable for legal information provided on a garment tag . The Customer must do the research according to each individual's local state laws and regulations.
I understand that in doing business with Tagless Threads I have accepted these Terms of Service. I have read the above information and comply with Tagless Threads Terms of Service.
* Please call us for any questions: 1(877) 637-6249